Beliefs and values theater game

BOPDs have looked at how values and beliefs drive one's actions. Toady we started by watching a short video about confidence and how what we believe affects our performance. In this game, we watch a scene knowing the setting and the characters. We need to guess what the characters believe or value based on their actions and words. An example of a setting was having dinner for a cousin's birthday and here the belief statements that each character acted out:
1) I believe that I should be thankful for the food I have;
2) I believe I can be honest about the food;
3) I believe in finishing the food that I have on my plate.

Everyone enjoyed the role-play and we were able to make connections from actions to beliefs and values. We later gave examples from our own interactions in school and how actions reflect our beliefs and values.

No comments:

Post a Comment